8.14.2013

Gracie is attached to her blanket. She carries it all over the house with her and would take it everywhere else if we let her. On occasion, Ryan goes after her blanket. He knows once she sees it, she’ll go after it with vigor so he hangs on and wraps his legs around it in a tight grip so that she can’t pull it away. He is getting to be quite adept.

Gracie sometimes calls Ryan her “little guy”. She likes to sit in his bed and orders him to not pull her hair.

We made one last trip to the Splash Pad on Monday which was a nice way to end summer vacation. Jonathan and James started 2nd grade and Kindergarten today! We still don’t have our computer situation worked out yet so pictures will have to wait. I’m both happy and sad for school to be starting. I feel like despite the challenging aspects of having four little ones at home, I’ve grown closer to Jonathan by having him home. Here’s to a great school year!