2.23.2016


Ryan tuned the heater on this morning “on accident”.  I found him hidden behind the couch playing Mario Kart on the Wii on the game pad yesterday after his game time was up.  I didn’t know he even knew how to turn on the Wii.  When he does mischievous things like this, he says, “I sneaked you.”  Ryan loves to hang out first thing in the morning with Michael and me.  I was holding him while Michael was getting ready this morning and said, “I didn’t know when we had Ryan that we were getting a little bulldozer alarm clock.  I thought we were getting a sweet little boy.”  Ryan just loved that.  This morning he was yelling for me while sitting on the potty to wipe his bum.  He was our earliest kid to be potty trained and has been independent for quite some time mind you, so I yelled back, that he needed to do it himself.  He yelled back, “I just don’t want to wipe my bum anymore.”