Me on drive home: "Hey Guys, what did you learn about at church today?" James: "About how you feel the Spirit when you take a bathtism."
We had a nice little chat via Skype with Grandpa and Grandma Donaldson. They got to hear all about how I found the Rainbow Fish book at the library that matches James' shirt and other need-to-know information about angry birds. Grandpa and Grandma had neighbors stop by to visit but that didn't stop James and Gracie from demonstrating their new dance moves.
Jonathan was up in his room reading. He likes to disappear with books every now and then. He decided to come down to finish the last part of his book since as he put it, "I was getting lonely". Somewhere before bedtime we ended up in a dog pile on the couch. I think Mike had at least three kids on him at one point. That left me with just one to handle - the little, bald one with the drool and two sharp teeth.