2.03.2013

Another Try

For anyone who actually reads this blog, my apologies if you haven’t seen it for a while. I took it off-line for the last year or two, not posting any pictures and only occasionally writing huge run-on posts.

It was for a few reasons. One being that I was hardly ever updating it and felt like it deserved better – “If you’re going to do something, do it right” idea. Another being that I want to make it positive and uplifting but don’t want it to serve as a bragging outlet for a mom in desperate need of validation (i.e. Jonathan’s such a good reader this and Jonathan’s such a good reader that). Along that same vein, it was getting difficult to keep it realistic yet not dwell on all the day-to-day and longer-term struggles and so forth, so I opted to just take it off-line and only blog on rare occasions when I happened to have the time and thought to write something.

After thinking about it for a while and having once again left friends behind with our latest move, I am going to attempt to give it a real effort as a point of reference -hopefully not as an outlet to complain or a place to sing my own praises but rather a place to record the joys, struggles and triumphs in the day-to-day, and hopefully occasionally sing praises to something greater than me. Here’s to a second try. Non Nobis.