3.03.2011

Jonathan went into our bathroom this morning looking for a comb. He isn't really into combing his hair but I figured he may have had a change of heart. It turns out he was combing his cheetah's fur - too cute. A couple more lines from him this morning: "Mom, my tummy is telling me it’s hungry." and "Lets go to the zoo. I want to see who roars louder, a lion, tiger or cheetah. Do you think they have crocodiles?" James came in to give us hugs and kisses and ask me to peel two oranges. He also insisted on opening and closing the shower doors for Mike. What a helper. Gracie somehow managed to army crawl from the living room to our room on her own. This is good but bad. She is seven months old now, very aware of her family members and really responds to kisses and soft touches. I don't know if thats just a girl thing or her.