I asked Jonathan how many kids he wants when he grows up and he think's 10 boys would be good. I assured him that Mike and I would enjoy having grandchildren and come around a lot to help him and his wife out as 10 boys would be quite demanding. I asked him what he'd do if one of them got grumpy and he thought about it for a while. Then he said, "I know, but I don't want to tell you." Mike asked, "Is it because it's bad?" He replied, "no". I asked, "Is it because you don't want to give us any ideas?" He replied, "yes". Smart kid.
He and James had been arguing so we had them go in different rooms. After a couple of minutes, Jonathan said, "I better go see what James is up to." Ha-ha.
I went to my friend Anna's place. She was showing me and a few other girls how to sew a really cute baby blanket. James must have been uncomfortable there because he had an accident. I took his underwear and shorts off and let him run around in his shirt, since it covered his bum. Anyway, as we were leaving another girl there commented on his strong legs. I figured as long as he was getting attention I'd reinforce his potty-going and I said, "Yes, they are super strong. Tell them where you do your pee pees and pooh, poohs? James replied by lifting his shirt up to show them where. So much for modesty.