Congrats, Ruth!!! I am so excited for you. I don't know that I've ever seen such a chubby new born - he is absolutely PRECIOUS! What a sweetheart. I didn't realize that you guys liked the name Enoch as well. I hope one day our little Enoch Ole and your little James Enoch can be friends! Good luck with the baby blues in these next couple weeks. I'll be pulling for you! :)
2 comments:
Congrats, Ruth!!! I am so excited for you. I don't know that I've ever seen such a chubby new born - he is absolutely PRECIOUS! What a sweetheart. I didn't realize that you guys liked the name Enoch as well. I hope one day our little Enoch Ole and your little James Enoch can be friends! Good luck with the baby blues in these next couple weeks. I'll be pulling for you! :)
What a beautiful baby! We are so happy that everything went well despite that major contraction that started the whole earthquake.
Post a Comment