7.14.2008
wiggles and giggles
My belly is too big now for Jonathan to be comfortable while I sing to him on the rocking chair. He loves to cuddle in our bed, especially because we’ve never let him sleep with us. Tonight, I sang songs in our bed due to my big belly. He knows he needs to be quiet and lay still if he wants songs before bed. It is all he can do to hold still because he gets so excited. Tonight, he held my hand during songs and couldn’t help but wiggle and giggle just a little in bed – what a cuddle bug. I eventually carried him to his room (much to his dismay). Before long, I won’t have these sweet moments with him. I'll appreciate them while I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cherish this time, but don't worry you will still get a chance to cuddle with J after the new baby comes. I'm glad that you went out with M, because it gets hard when you have a little one nursing. Good luck with the delivery and everything. I think you are a great mom.
Post a Comment