If you are worried about having too much stuff, you are probably right according to this interesting article. Click here.
I couldn't help but be surprised when I read this article from my little sister. If you have any interest in how the economy is changing the lives of the really, really rich, click here.
Probably the best diet tip I've ever read. Click here.
3 comments:
Thanks for the tips. I love your blog. It is fun to see what is going on with you.
Very interesting about the storage. It makes me feel better about being sneaky and getting rid of my kids stuff and forcing my husband and I to go through some of our stuff. I was so proud i took a back-van-load of stuff to D.I and it felt relieving. I decided to not feel guilty about getting rid of stuff that wasn't needed. It is nice to have more open rooms.
I just found your blog thru Emma's and its so fun to see pics of your little family!
Post a Comment