8.01.2008

James 8-1-08




James wasn't able to come home with us due to a pretty fast onset of jaundice. The poor little guy is in the NICU and we sure wish he were home with us. Jonathan is a sweetheart and not quite sure of what to think having only met his little brother once. We are waiting for test results tomorrow morning. I forgot how emotional these first few days are.

1 comment:

janae said...

Six of my mom's eight were jaundiced - some pretty severely. Things will turn out fine, but at the moment it feels so tragic and emotional!! Yeah, I know what you mean about forgetting how bad the blues can be. I knew I would be sad, but I forgot the severity too. Right now I remember it pretty well, though! Cry lots for no apparent reason, or for reasons that don't really merit that amount of tears. But its normal. And it will pass. I already feel pretty great. Not normal, but I'm doing really well, and I feel happy. And you're only a couple weeks behind me, so it can only go up from here. Good luck until then!