8.28.2008

Random Sweet Things

James had is one month check up today. It appears that both of our boys have my build. He is 22 and ¾ inches long which is the 90%tile, 11 lbs. 5 ounces which is also the 90%tile and his head is 15 and ½ inches which is the 75%tile.

This morning I was sitting on the couch and Mike put his arm around me. Without saying anything Jonathan put his arm around Mike. It was quite adorable.

We’ve been reading Curious George books lately. It has been cute because I will read and let Jonathan fill in certain words since he knows some of the books by heart. When I read, “George was a good little monkey and always very (blank). Rather than saying, “curious” he says, “handsome”.

The other evening while I was cooking, Jonathan came into the kitchen with a bar of soap and melted it in a bowl in the microwave. I have no idea where he gets some of these ideas. So much for teaching him how to use a microwave.

Rather than saying something doesn’t taste good he says, “Not yummy, Mommy”.

He is learning to touch noses with James rather than give him kisses.

Last but not least, the other day he lay down on his bed and in the sweetest, cuddliest voice says, “I love this bed.”

Sweet little guys.

1 comment:

janae said...

Oh my gosh, Ruth, those comments are so cute!! I need to better about catching the cute things my kids say - you inspire me! ;)