4.03.2016

Jonathan and James like to play a sweet, soft, slow, song called Morning Has Broken, followed abruptly by the Star Wars theme and loudly yelling commands to General Grievous.   They just love the dramatic effect of changing from the one extreme to the other.

The other day I was in the kitchen and told Jonathan to be quiet so it didn’t interfere with James’ piano lesson in the other room.  He responded, “My freedom of speech is being squelched.”  

I was able to make it to my mission reunion to give a big thank you to Elder and Sister Soares.  It was very sweet to see them again.  Although it was only a weekend trip, I was able to visit the newly dedicated Provo temple and catch up briefly with family and friends.  Michael took the kids to AZ for the two days I was in Utah.  They went to a Spring Training MLB game with cousins and even got a home run ball.  

The kids have new haircuts, trimmed nails and dirty knees scrubbed after Spring Break.  I think they are ready to return to their last two months of school tomorrow.  Today the kids built a fort and we baked cinnamon rolls to celebrate General Conference weekend.  I love General Conference.