Gracie asked what crocodiles eat and Mike responded that
they sometimes eat people. Jonathan
clarified that they find picky little girls quite tasty.
A while back Jonathan asked Michael. “Dad, I have a question. What’s the difference between stocks and
gambling?” He is obviously wise beyond
his years.
Gracie is a hard little worker. She can scrub baseboards or pick weeds for
long amounts of time. It’s especially
cute because she sings little songs while she works. I thought only Snow White did that but I
guess it’s just a girly thing. She also
loves to make mud pies (globs of dirt in the back yard) and describes them as “nice”. She and Ryan are especially good at cutting
out hearts and leaving pictures under pillows as surprises.
I finally was able to watch The Force Awakens via Vidangel
this weekend and loved it. I’ve been
wanting to go since it came out and wasn’t disappointed in the least. The kiddos loved watching it as well and now
we have a beautiful picture of our Jedi Family on the refrigerator thanks to James.
The boys have also been having light
saber battles which have been keeping me on my toes all weekend.
I was cleaning a stain on a tablecloth and quoted Shakespeare’s
Lady Macbeth, “Out darned spot, out” to see if Michael recognized it. He got it but Jonathan realized we
are odd balls as we debated whether or not high school students read tragedies
anymore.