1.02.2015

James has decided that each meal should have a dessert.  After dinner it is called, “dessert”, after lunch it is called “lessert”, after breakfast, it is called “bressert”.  The boys also are enjoying a new Lord of the Rings game.  So next time you come over and we are enjoying a hobbit style second breakfast bressert, you will know what it means.

Gracie and I  play with her toy kitchen.  She likes to be the mom and I’m “the sister”.  She is usually very sweet and tells me in a whisper that we are going to celebrate my birthday and it’s going to be a surprise.  So we bake lots and lots and she gives her approval with very serious tones at the outcomes of my stirring results.

I was reading to Ryan in the rocking chair with James on Gracie's bed and Gracie trying hard to be patient while Ryan had his turn on my lap.  As soon as Ryan got off to get another book, Gracie quickly shouted, "Hurry James!  Get on her lap before he gets back!"  James acted quickly.

Sometimes when I think the health benefits outweigh how much car exhaust I inhale, I go running down the street and try to hit the hill on Murrieta Hot Springs so I can huff and puff and give passers-by something to smile about.  Gracie tells me, “Mom, I really, really want to see what you look like when you run down the street to get your wiggles out.”