There is simply too much that I’ve missed to catch up on but be assured that Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years were wonderful, full of many things to be grateful for: good food, board games, Christmas songs, cuddles, and cherished time with loved ones. I also got sick with what I am guessing was the flu, thought I very well may die and am only now getting my energy back. Caring for our four little ones and home keeps me busier than I ever imagined. When I do get “free-time” I’m enjoying working out, especially lifting weights. I read good books whenever I get my hands on them and want to write more this year. Reading a life-narrative from one of my great-great-great grandfathers and hearing President Eyring in Stake Conference yesterday, motivated me to address things that are important to me. So I warn you now, that I’m going to include scriptures here and there. If it annoys you, so be it, you’ve been warned.