12.03.2013

Last night we told the story about the birth of the Savior for Family Home Evening. We sang Christmas songs and I told them what we know from when Christ was born. James raised his hand and said that the people at the hotels should have let Mary have their room or maybe they could have shared. Michael asked him if that is what he would have done and he said yes. Good job James.

Jonathan’s teacher sent him home with a huge cut-out of a big guy, with white paper instead of clothes, a beard and a beer belly. It’s supposed to be Santa and as a family we are supposed to dress him up in a disguise. Those elementary school teachers love Santa I tell you. Even though it isn't due for two weeks, he’s already dressed him up as a mailman with a hat and it is quite adorable if I say so myself.