5.06.2013

The other day Jonathan asked what a commercial is. I still haven’t decided if I should be happy about this or not.

He was supposed to write out helps for when he tells his class why he appreciates his mom tomorrow. We encouraged him to get started and he said, "I do best under pressure." suggesting he'll come up with his best lines last minute. This is just one of those times I think they should have cameras in classrooms so parents can log-in on-line and observe throughout the day.

James has written a sign and taped it on the boys’ bedroom door. It says, DOTLETINEBDEPUMETBEDINESIFITSMOM. Translation: Don’t let anybody put me to bed unless if it is mom. -I’m so flattered.

Gracie can be quite the helper. I got out of the shower this morning and Gracie was there waiting. This is not unusual. When she wakes up in the morning or from a nap she comes out with an excited smile and says, “Gracie’s awake!” Anyway, back to getting out of the shower. I started drying off and she said, “Don’t worry Mom. I’ve got it.” and proceeded to help me dry off with a towel. She is quite the sweetheart.