James likes to say, "Look how tall I am!", and then lay on the floor and say, "Look how long I am!" His current favorite song to sing to us is, I Like to Look for Rainbows.
I've started reading lessons with James and he thrives on the attention. I tell him he is doing a great job and he says, "Yeah, because I'm a big kid!" It's fun to have that little time together each day. He has just learned to write his name, yay!
Gracie stands in front of the potty and holds her shirt up. I think she sees too many boys standing up to go potty around here.
Jonathan went to Sea World for a school trip today. James really wanted to go too and got all dressed with a hat on saying he likes to "copy Jonathan". He was so sad. An otterpop seemed to help.
Jonathan was on his way to school and wearing a hat. I asked him for a kiss good-bye and he said, "Sorry Mom, the hats in the way". I'll have to remember to warn his wife before they get married that he won't kiss her while wearing a hat.