Riding his scooter is one of Jonathan's favorite activities and he loves to go fast. James got a 3 wheeled scooter last month for filling his potty chart. I was talking with Grandma D. on the phone and telling her how fast he goes on his scooter. He corrected me telling us that he goes very slow on his scooter, which is true just funny that he recognizes it.
Jonathan asked James if he'd have a "hitting fight" with him, all in fun of course. James didn't want to and Jonathan said he was really sad and that it was really hard for him, "even harder than loving people".
Last night before bed, Jonathan said, "Mom, you didn't even play with me today." We played "school" today. I was the teacher. The boys and their cheetah and gorilla stuffed animals and Gracie and her new Christmas present doll were the students. James can't say "Gorilla" very well so he just pounded his chest to tell me what he was getting. It was fun. Maybe I should remember to play with them more.
