
My baby sister Rachel just had a baby! It feels so funny because even though she is 24 I feel like she is still 14. I still feel nervous driving with her because it feels like she is too young to drive....
Anyway, here is the beautiful little man right after he was born. Rachel and Stephen are going to be the ultimate parents. Our boys are crazy about Stephen because he loves to roughhouse with them and actually has the energy and stamina to keep up. He is one of seven children. Who could ask for more preparation than that? Rachel is such a joy. I will always remember her as a two-year-old running around in her purple hippopotamus swimming suit. She insisted on wearing it everyday.... The two of them are quite the intellectuals. I suppose that Christian will be writing insightful commentaries on the The Brothers Karamazov before his first birthday.