I've been saving cute things the boys have done to post when I can figure out how to download the darling photos we took of them, but I haven't figured it out yet, so here are the cute things.
Jonathan: “James is being so handfully.”
I sat in preschool the first day to make sure everything went OK and overheard the teacher talking about how this year is 2009. Jonathan said, “That’s a lot of counting!”
Jonathan: "How does a worm giggle?"
James sat with me in primary. He folded his arms and put his hands on his head during the songs since he is used to doing hand actions in our songs at home.
James has started blowing kisses often. He helps us put our shoes on and likes to wear Jonathan's super hero underwear over his diaper.
Jonathan while putting books he had knocked off the shelf back up: "Mom, will you lighten my load, please?" We had just had a FHE about the attributes of love.
Jonathan: "I just want to play but my body wants to sleep."
When asking Jonathan if he wanted Daddy or Mommy to brush and floss his teeth he decided he would prefer to have "Baby James" brush his teeth.
Jonathan: "I can go faster than a cheetah and a dragon when I ride my bike."