Mike: “Jonathan, are your teachers at school nice?”
Jonathan: “Yes”
Mike: “And what are the other kids like?”
Jonathan: “Medium.”
Jonathan: “I’m holding my pee pees in.” while he is crossing his legs
Mike: “Why don’t you just go to the bathroom?”
Jonathan: “OK. Mom, will you hold my hand?”
He keeps his legs crossed and hops on one foot to the bathroom.
Jonathan: “Mom, is riding my bike exercise?”
Me: “Yes”
Jonathan: “Is it good for my head?”
Me: “Yes”
Jonathan: “Riding my bike is good for all of me.”
Me: “Yes”
Jonathan: "Grandma is like Daddy."
Me: "Of course, she is his mom like I am your mom."
Jonathan: "You're kidding me!"
I told Jonathan how I was born in Oklahoma but grew up in Utah. Jonathan loves to ask about Oklahoma all the time now. He also likes to associate Utah with "Grandma and Grandpa far away."
Jonathan loves a book called Watch Me Throw the Ball by Mo Willems. He has memorized every page. I was really happy when I found him reading it to James today. It's good that he does nice things like this since he has been driving me crazy lately.