I liked the book Outliers.
I just got Dr. Laura's book, In Praise of Stay-at-Home Moms from the library. I'll have to see what it is like.
We just watched Love Takes Wing. It's a clean, Christian based movie. I like the other Hallmark movies of the story it follows too. This may be because I read all the books when I was younger. Mike puts up with them. ;) We both enjoyed Forever Strong. Thanks for the recommendation.
Here are links to cute bug cupcakes two of my friends made. I really need to get around to making them because they are so cute. You need to scroll down a little on the second link. cupcakes, cupcakes
Also just a little tip - a few months ago I found out that if you want to make anything, you can usually Google the item with the word, tutorial. For example, I looked up baby bootie tutorial and got this really cute tutorial.