1.29.2025

From 2019

I found this from from 2019: 

Ryan asked me to please separate the curry and fruit on his plate because, “I don’t want my fruit to be curified.”  

Grace has been so helpful.  She makes crepes, cleans up chairs and even tightens the loose screws on the chairs.

 

Michael sometimes goes out to eat with co-workers.  He brought home a fig brownie and left it in the fridge.  I went downstairs to find a phone charger, found the figgy pudding brownies and couldn’t get the song, We Wish You a Merry Christmas out of my head the rest of the evening.

 

For the record, I would like to state that my phone alarm is much more peaceful than Michael’s.This brings back memories of when the boys set duck quacking alarms in the middle of the night on my phone.  

 

I took Ryan grocery shopping with me and had him read me the shopping list.  I was surprised when he read salami since we normally don’t buy that but figured Michael had added that.  When we got home Mike asked, “Where’s the salmon.”  Apparently, Ryan thought salmon said salami.

 

Parent Teacher Conference for Jonathan – English teacher’s face lit up.  He’s my VIP, best grade in class, chit chats with a few friends, laid back.

Ms. Casey knew my name.  He’s a leader.  You’ll hear this from everyone.