2.04.2015

Student of the Month Date

To make up for my lack of a high school dating life, I now have lots of hot guys to go out with.  They even hug and kiss me sometimes.  On Saturday, I went with these two charmers.  We started our date out with two BJs meals for Student of the Month with free refills, which we took full advantage of.  Afterward, we went across the street to the discount movie theater and watched Big Hero 6.  My favorite part of the show is that one of the main girls in it is super tall.  Okay, I don ‘t even remember her name, I just remember she was really tall.   I think the thing I like most about President Obama is that he is married to a tall lady.  I just have a special place in my heart for that.  Anyway, I’m getting off-topic.  The movie was fun.  James had to sprint to the potty in an action-packed part of the movie (those free refills on orange juice probably didn’t help much) so I ran out with him holding the door open to the men’s restroom enough to yell in and make sure there weren’t any creepy people inside.  We ran back in time to get the gist of the scene.  We ended our date with a visit to hold our neighbor’s pet bunny.  All in all, it was an enjoyable Student of the Month outing with two very sweet boys.
Me with my good-looking dates

The Proud Students


Brotherly love

Movie time/"Mom, that's enough with the pictures" time