4.02.2013

So much to update. Here we go. I had a wonderful four days off last week. One night I stayed at a Marriott in San Diego and met up with three different friends. The other days I worked out every single day which never happens when working around kid’s schedules. Mike ended up taking the kids to both the dentist and the doctor.

James got really scared at the dentist’s office. He wouldn’t speak and when he did, he said, “If you find any black dots, they are just chocolate chips.” Jonathan thought that meant he had eaten chocolate chips and said, “Hey, why didn't I get any?”

On the night I was gone in San Diego, James went into our room and told Michael, “I can’t feel my ear.” Michael, “what?” James: “I can’t feel my ear.” Michael, “Okay, go back to bed.” James, “I need you to carry me.” Michael, “No James, you found your way here, you can find your way back.”

I was driving with the boys and they were asking why mommies don’t get hair on their face. I explained that when they get older they will get hair on their faces and shave like Daddy. Jonathan, “I’ll just grow a beard.” James, “Yeah, me too.” Funny fellows.

We are a few days into our trip to Utah and it’s been great. On the drive up we stopped in Koosharem where my dad’s friend has a fresh water salmon farm. Grandpa, Great Grandpa and a Sarah’s oldest three met up with us. My dad’s friend gets the water from wells and it tastes amazing (the water without the fish that is). All the kids caught huge steal head salmon and we ate it the next day for dinner.