James is always saying and doing funny things. This morning Mike found a bouncy ball in his shoe and James smiled and said, “I did that!”
He talks and talks about all sorts of things while we drive in the car. Today, for example it was, “I ran fast like a bunny rabbit running away from big boys.”
I enjoy every chance I get to either drop Jonathan off or pick him up without James and Gracie tagging along. Usually James insists on pushing her stroller and we end up zig zagging our way down the sidewalk. He also has an uncanny ability to need to go potty as soon as we get in the gates of the school. Anyway, when it’s just Jonathan and me, he holds my hand which is always fun. I wonder how long that will last. ;)
I took two naps yesterday when Gracie napped and still easily slept all night –hmm, something’s going on here.