6.30.2011

Utah

I wasn’t looking forward to Mike being gone (He was in Prague for school) so we decided to go to Utah to drive Grandma and Grandpa D. crazy. As always, they made sure our trip was especially nice. A few of the highlights were:

The Children’s Museum

The Dinosaur Museum

Wading in the stream at Rock Canyon Park

Girls Night Out with my sisters and mom - Thanks Grandpa D. and Uncle Gordon for babysitting. ;)

Meeting up with Stephanie and Heidi at The Chocolate – yum and seeing their adorable newborns. I missed seeing a few other friends I had really wanted to meet up with but hopefully I’ll be able to next time.

Visiting Andrew and Niki’s new place

Two nights up at the cabin, fishing, watching the kids dance, and laying in the hammock

Swimming and going down the waterslides at the Veterans Pool

A Heber Creeper Train Ride especially fun for James as he can’t get enough of trains

Getting time to talk with my grandpa, mom, dad, sisters, brother and their families. They were especially helpful and it is very much appreciated.