6.12.2011

I put pink curlers in my hair this morning. James came in the bathroom and said my hair looked very pretty pink. Maybe I should give it a try. The boys insisted on wearing ties as they do every week. Last week, James somehow managed to get pee pees all over his tie. I still haven't figured that one out. I looked around in Sacrament Meeting and found James lying directly under the bench. You’d think his parents would teach him better. Jonathan read the 4th Article of Faith in Primary and did a great job. There are very few things more miserable than being around parents bragging about what good readers their kids are but for good measure, he's an awesome reader. James told us how he was nice in nursery and tickled a girl. I gave a lesson in RS which was a first for me in quite some time, while Gracie enjoyed Elders Quorum with Mike. The boys are currently in the living room chanting, “Go Grace. Go Grace.” I better go so I don't miss the action.