12.14.2008

December 14 Update

James played baby Jesus in the ward nativity and Jonathan was a little lamb. I hope to get a few pictures to post soon.

When I tell Jonathan he’s a handful he tells me “No, I’m a cutie pie”.

A little over a month ago I told Jonathan we were going to go outside and he could jump in some puddles. His response was, “Mom, what’s a puddle?”

If James’ eyes stay as blue as they are now, his wife will be a lucky lady. It seems like people always comment on his beautiful eyes. If people comment on Jonathan, it is almost always on his hair. It isn’t often that you see a little guy with such strawberry blond hair that sticks straight up. I’ve always been a fan of Calvin and Hobbes. I guess Michael and I were sent our own little Calvin.

Tonight, while I read Jonathan books with James on my lap he decided to get his own "baby lion" and treated him like a baby - so adorable.


Good quotes

“Example is not the main thing in influencing others, it's the only thing”.
--- Albert Schweitzer

"The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude."
— Thornton Wilder