9.21.2008

My Honey's a Hottie

Hello. Mike here.

My little family and I were walking down the street the other day on our way to a friend's house. Ruth was walking ahead, looking for the address since we were having trouble finding the place. She was also carrying a few bags of things to take to our friends. Jonathan and James were in the stroller and I was pushing them along.

A couple of guys were walking in the opposite direction. First they walked by Ruth. I didn't notice anything unusual. As they approached me, one of them asked, "Was that your wife that just walked by?"

"Yes," I responded.

"Wow. I'm jealous," the guy told me.

What??!! My honey is such a hottie that (even though she dresses completely modestly) I can't take her anywhere without her breaking some guy's heart because she is already married to me.

I know, I'm the luckiest. I love you, Honey.