Mother’s Day went well.
Jonathan came home from school on Friday with a card with a haiku:
Magnificent, original, talented at cleaning, hopeful to make some plans,
ecosystem friendly, and respectful.
James wrote about me at school as well:
My mom is special because she loves me and takes care of me. She cooks delicious food and keeps the house
clean. I like it when my mom makes
carrot cake. It is delicious. My mom can do many things. I think she is the best at eating sweets and
doing hair. My mom has a pretty
smile. I like to make her smile by
cuddling with her. My mom is as pretty
as a pink flamingo. My mom is smart. She even knows how to multiply. My mom is special.
Jonathan and James gave me a little piano
concert of the songs they’ve learned recently. This was followed by wrestling.
Ryan is a little jokester.
He loves to tease his siblings and keeps them up at night jumping on the
bed and making little noises. When he
says Gracie’s name it sounds like he is saying “Jesus”. He makes up little songs and likes to play
Ring Around the Rosies and Once there was a Snowman with Gracie. They climb onto the bunk bed to touch the
ceiling and be really tall snowmen. Then
come down the ladder to be “small,
small, small.”
Gracie and I finished her reading lessons – woohoo. She loves to wrestle with her daddy and
color.