Jonathan got two goals in his soccer game on Saturday, woohoo! His coach gives all the boys the chance to play forward. Grandma Neyens visited on Wednesday which was nice. We had a good time playing a card game and chess with her.
Gracie likes to get her finger and toenails painted. Favorite activities are still brushing my hair, reading lessons, tea parties and being my helper setting the table, cutting up food and that sort of thing. She also likes to do what her brothers do. For example, tonight James wore two layers of pajamas to bed and so did she.
When the kids complain that they are getting cold I tell them about how when I was their age, I had to walk to school in the snow, we had recess in the snow etc. Their eyes light up at the idea of snowmen, snowball fights and snow forts. I’m just grateful I’m not dealing with snowsuits, gloves, boots and scarfs since it is all we can do to keep track of soccer shoes, school shoes, one pair of Sunday shoes per child, flippers and flip flops.
Ryan was kissing a year old girl through the glass in the foyer during Sacrament Meeting today. It was quite cute. I don’t remember the last time I’ve sat through a Sacrament Meeting with that kid. He drives me crazy but wins me over with his pretty blue eyes and his lovable smiles.