Gracie loves singing “Let’s Go Fly a Kite”. Having a little songbird around comes in handy.
Jonathan lost his second front tooth tonight before dinner.
Family Home Evening started with the four kids sitting on the couch by Michael reverently in a line as adorable as they could be. At risk of sounding too much like Alexander and the Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, I will expound further on the evening. The kids just can’t seem to pass off the Sixth Article of Faith. I don’t know why. I tried to move onto the 7th but my suggestion was unanimously rejected. Mike purposefully didn’t sing the right tune on most of the songs because he thinks I’m a little extreme in having them memorize all of them. We were playing a game and the kids all ended up running around the room making noise while Michael decided to use the empty couch to take a nap. James was constantly begging for soda and all three youngest wanted to sit on my lap. It ended with a family wrestling match. I suppose it served the purpose of family bonding time, albeit a creative interpretation.