6.20.2012

Update

I was just replying to an email from my mom about jackets she has for Gracie and James and figure I should just copy and paste it since I've been doing such a terrible job of updating this blog.

Thanks Mom. James' jacket is starting to get a little small on him so he may be able to use Jonathan's old one. I just got two more of the bins I have up in Gracie's closet to store the boy clothes in. They fit great and I think they will be pretty useful. Gracie will be able to use a jacket for sure. Thanks so much. She is getting quite cute- very affectionate with all of us and saying "thank you" a lot. She qualifies for speech therapy but James doesn't. It should be an hour a week for her. Ryan (still getting used to the name) is doing pretty well. If he cries I usually can calm him down by holding him so that is nice. He is a pretty good baby but cries just enough to keep us humble. I think he will have pretty eyes. Ammon's family continues to be a huge help with Jonathan. Jonathan has finished the two first Singapore math books and has done a great job. He is very proud of himself. He enjoyed showing it off to Joseph. He has been showing a lot of interest in piano and I really need to get started with teaching him.... I am looking forward to my three hour "break" tomorrow when I'll drop James and Gracie off at the house of the lady in the ward. I am planning my errands so I can use each minute wisely. ;) I tried calling a few different times to reach Dad on Father's Day but wasn't able to get hold of him. I hope he had a nice one.

Love you,
Thanks,
Ruth