11.13.2011

I write this as James jumps on the bed next to me.

He likes to give me flowers from our yard and other nice things. The other day I told him he was being very nice and he said, "I'm nice and cute". Today I told him thanks for some drawings and he said, "I gone potty too!" He likes to point out everything good he does.

The other day, he and Jonathan were pretending to be different scary animals. He said, "I'm a mean shark in the wadder".

Sometimes the boys like to sneak around the room after they are suppose to be in bed. When Mike came back from Brazil James told him all about how he and Joanthan went to sleep then Jonathan said (he whispers), "Hey James, do you want to get out of bed with me?" and we asked as if shocked, "What did you say James?" and he responds, "and I said, (whisper) 'yes'".

The boys just brought me pictures and birthday coupons. I'm in for some treats (hugs, back scratchs, and dishwashing).

Gracie is finally walking, thank goodness. She thinks that my lap is her own special spot and makes sure the boys know it, if they are sitting in my lap. They are pretty sweet with her.