5.08.2011

Happy Mother's Day

My mother-in-law raised my husband for which I will be forever in her debt. She is devoted to the Lord which is evident through her devotion to church callings. She pulls off very healthy meals that somehow taste delicious. She is super organized, clean and manages things very well. I’m glad Mike inherited her knack with math and attention to detail. She is conscientious, decisive, independent, a very capable woman and grandmother.


When I think of my Mom, I think of a person who is drawn to beauty in the world around her. She is a constant support for her children and grandchildren. She is thoughtful and always aware of the needs of those around her. I’ve already written extensively about her in two previous posts so I’ll limit this. She spends her life doing good, lifting the hands that hang down and strengthening the feeble knees.