11.14.2010

One Year Older and Wiser Too

I really thought I'd be more mature by now! Mike and the boys made sure I had a great birthday with a massage, dinner out with my love, cake, cards from the boys and homemade ice cream. At the end of the day it was very enjoyable to cuddle with my hubby and watch Pride and Prejudice. You will notice from the last picture that it was painful for him to do this. This is the first Jane Austin movie he’s agreed to watch with me, ever. Now he will be able to understand what I mean when I talk about so and so who is like Mr. Bingly. It is comforting to see that although I get older I will always have my baby fly away hairs around my ears as seen in the second picture. It was nice to talk with my parents and hear their memories of when I was born. I sure appreciate and admire them more now that I’m a mom. It is bittersweet to look back, great to be where I am now and it will be fun to see what the next years bring. What a nice day.


 

 

 
Posted by Picasa