Me: "Jonathan"
Jonathan: "You can just call me Brave Knight."
Later the brave knight was streaking accross the living room with a sword. Where clothes and diapers go on these boys sometimes beats me.
I asked Joanthan if he wanted to do something and he replied with "indeed" instead of "yes". Where does he get this from?
Joanthan: "Why do people say, 'me three?'"
Before Gracie was born we talked to the boys about how babies cry. Jonathan suggested we just give the baby a "fire pass" if she cries. James must have taken this to heart because he puts a pacifer in Gracie's mouth every chance he gets.
The other night James came out of the boys room a few times just because he could. I finally decided to hold the door shut to keep him in. As he was trying to open the door, I heard Jonathan whispering from the top bunk, "James, go out again."