2.22.2010

Grateful

- I’m grateful that Grandma Neyens came down on Tuesday for Jonathan’s birthday to give him extra attention and tickle James’ feet. Jonathan had a blast playing the Ladybug game she brought and dancing around the room deciding which of his little cars was the fastest.

- I'm grateful that James loves taking dishes over to the sink. He not only takes his own but any he can get a hold of. After church on Sunday Jonathan walked in the door to see his lunch dishes sitting on the table. He said, “Wait a minute, what’s this mess?” He then whispered in James’ ear, “Will you please take my dishes over?”

- I’m grateful for the great teachers the boys have at church. Jonathan’s teacher helped him make a scripture journal. A couple of times since when James has been sad Jonathan has said, “He is sad because he thinks his teacher doesn’t love him, because he didn’t get a scripture journal.”

- I'm grateful Jonathan put his arm around me while I was reading to him yesterday.

- I'm grateful James sucks his thumb and smiles when I rock him before he goes to sleep.